Leaders of government organizations are responsible for the direction and control of the organization they lead for the benefit of the public interest. To ensure accountability to taxpayers, those who use the services, staff, regulators and other stakeholders, clear organizational and operational governance is required.
We apply a facilitative approach to help improve your organizational and operational governance and build the associated stakeholder support. We achieve this through collection of data, analysis of the current situation, collaborative development of solutions, facilitative engagement of stakeholders and accurate, detailed documentation.
Our Governance services deliver:
- Governance assessments and associated feedback sessions combined with facilitated meetings that establish action plans for improvement;
- Improved collaborative-based decision-making processes supported by key stakeholders;
- Facilitated meetings and retreats that address barriers to effective decision-making, build ingenuity into the process and develop actions plans for successful implementation;
- Best practice board, leadership and project governance manuals;
- A governance framework supported by all stakeholders that addresses roles and responsibilities, structure, performance, accountability, processes, culture and committees;
- Appropriate processes and metrics for monitoring and control;
- Best-practice orientation and development programs;
- Operational governance frameworks, processes and documentation to address complex multi-unit projects;
- Effective project management governance processes;
- Training sessions to effectively use the tools and processes to sustain improvement.
Working with ABARIS Consulting allows you to benefit from:
- A governance structure that enables the on-going success of the organization or project;
- A collaborative decision-making approach that fosters a culture of continuous improvement;
- Improved trust, respect, team-work and communication;
- Individuals that work effectively as part of a team;
- An objective and independent third-party that provides an un-biased assessment and builds collaborative, practical solutions for improvement;
- Detailed action plans to manage and facilitate change;
- The comfort of knowing that you are working with a company that has an exceptional track record of placing their client's interests first and achieving results.
- We have extensive experience and success in developing and implementing best-practice governance.
- We bring complementary skills in governance, strategy, facilitation, change and project management to successfully develop and implement sustainable solutions.
- Our assessment tools and frameworks enable us to gather detailed information quickly with little interruption to your day-to-day operations.
- As a neutral and objective third-party, confidentiality is assured, which creates the trust environment necessary for success.
- Our processes successfully engage board members and stakeholders so that they own the solutions.
- We effectively implement and maintain best-practice governance as your organizational needs change.
- Our solutions are developed specifically for your challenges, position you for the future and work within the context of your operational realities.