ABARIS Consulting reduces your business risk, improves your productivity, increases your profitability and enhances your competitive position by helping you make more informed business decisions.
We conduct assessments, design data collection tools and processes, collect and analyze data, compile results and provide meaningful and relevant information. Our processes increase employee support, reduce risk, improve credibility and avoid the pitfalls and significant costs from uninformed decisions.
Fact-Based Decisions services deliver:
- Employee engagement and operational effectiveness surveys and associated feedback sessions combined with facilitated team meetings that establish action plans for improvement;
- Employee supported and improved team-based decision-making processes;
- Facilitated team-based retreats that address barriers to effective decision-making, build ingenuity into the process and develop action plans for successful implementation;
- Customer and supplier engagement surveys and focus groups that uncover potential directions and identify service or product gaps;
- Ideas for new or improved products or services and determine the associated level of demand;
- The language used by customers to describe and relate to your products or services;
- The feelings, values, buying criteria and processes that underlie and influence your customer's purchase behavior;
- Management and employee sessions that effectively translate customer feedback into realistic and measurable action plans that deliver results;
- Business assessments and associated feedback sessions combined with facilitated team meetings that formulate action plans for improvement;
- Employee supported and implemented scorecards and associated processes to enhance effective use of the information;
- Benchmarked business performance.
Working with ABARIS Consulting allows you to benefit from:
- Staff that are better focused on work that contributes to improved productivity;
- Effective collaborative decision-making processes are in-place and being used by your team;
- More engaged and empowered staff;
- Improved information from which to base critical decisions;
- Employees that have a clearer understanding of the impact of their work on staff and business results;
- Solutions that have the buy-in and support of staff;
- Peace of mind knowing that key decisions are based on valid information and not just assumptions and commonly held beliefs;
- The comfort of knowing that you are working with a company that has an exceptional track record of placing their client's interests first and achieving results.
- We have the software analysis tools, digital recording equipment and audience response system to ensure data is accurately collected and analyzed.
- We have extensive experience in gathering data and analyzing and interpreting the results to ensure relevant, meaningful and accurate recommendations.
- As an objective-third party we ensure confidentiality which improves the quality of the data we collect.
- Our extensive database of assessment tools enables reliable and cost-effective analysis with minimal disruption to our clients' businesses.
- Our extensive experience in conducting web and paper based surveys, focus groups and phone, on-line and in-person interviews allows us to successfully gather data in the manner that is most appropriate to our clients' needs.
- The raw data, conclusions and recommendations for action are provided in plain and simple language to facilitate communication with multiple audiences.
- We work very closely with staff to build sustainable solutions that have their buy-in.